5:00 pm - 5:45 pm: Check-in and Networking
5:50 pm - 7:00 pm: Fireside Chat
SOLD OUT - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Join us for this rare opportunity to hear from Sharon Allen, former Executive Chairman of Deloitte, LLP. Sharon is a director of Bank of America and chair of their audit committee. She also is a director of Albertsons and First Solar. Sharon will visit candidly with moderator Skip Oppenheimer, Chairman & CEO, Oppenheimer Companies, Inc., on a wide range of governance topics. Participants will be able to ask questions of Ms. Allen in this intimate and exclusive setting.
- The Board’s role in defining and building a strong corporate culture
- Building and sustaining Board-CEO trust
- The role of Boards and Management in times of rapid change
- Board diversity and recruitment
- Private vs. public company board governance
- Strategic planning, and creating organizational alignment around short and long term goals
- Board and Management succession and succession planning
The Arid Club
1137 W River St
Boise, ID 83702